School Trip Coordinator
- The Royal Tank Museum can host up to 5 schools per day where the number of students should not exceed 40 students per school.
- The Royal Tank Museum can comfortably host a group of 15 students and 1 chaperone per guided tour. For educational and safety reasons we cannot accommodate more than that. We request that visiting schools bring at least 1 chaperone for every visiting group and not more than 2 Schools may not bring additional children or students to attend the tour experience.
- Please note that the Museum is not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings. Do not leave any personal belongings unattended while at the museum premises.
- Chaperons are requested to visit the museum before the scheduled visit for orientation purposes, and for instructions during the scheduled visit.
- Chaperones are responsible at all times for ensuring students act in a safe and responsible manner during the visit and while on museum premises, and participate in the guided tours.
- Chaperones must stay with their groups at all times. Chaperones may not use their cell phones during the experience. For taking photos, please refer to the Museum Behavior Guidelines.
- Chaperones must help promote the Museum Behavior Guidelines for visiting Students.
Museum Behavior Guidelines for visiting Students:
The goal of the Royal Tank Museum is to provide an environment with a great learning experience for all visiting students. For creating such an environment, we kindly ask your students to remember the following rules:
in the Museum, running is not allowed.
- Listen respectfully and closely to the Museum Guide and to your chaperone.
- Respect others in your group and other museum visitors and staff.
- Experience the museum displays through learning from the guided tour. Do not touch the displays without permission from your Museum Guide.
- Enjoy your food and drinks before you visit the museum. Food and Drink are not permitted on museum premises.
- Large bags, backpacks, umbrellas and stroller bags are not permitted inside the museum.
- Taking photos is allowed during the guided tour once the museum guide allows.
- Pre-arrival: Please have an accurate count of all participants and divide student into groups.
- Arrival: Arrive 10-15 minutes early to allow time to check-in, restroom breaks and to obtain the admission tickets from the front desk. Museum Guides will help organize groups while the chaperone checks-in at the front desk.
- Post arrival: Chaperons are kindly requested to guide their groups to their buses once the tour is over.
- Bus drivers are welcome to join the tour once the buses have been parked, attending the first group.
Outdoor Museum Premises Rules
Outdoor Premises are not to be used for school activities nor be treated as an outdoor park.
We kindly ask to strictly abide by the Outdoor Museum Premises Rules for safety reasons.